9b: Works Cited
Works Cited Page Format
A Works Cited page, in conformity with MLA Style,
must have the following characteristics:
- The Works Cited page should appear on
its own page.
- There should only be one double
space between each entry.
- Entries themselves should only be double
- The second and third lines of each entry
should be indented five spaces (a "hanging
- The margins
should be one inch on each side.
- The font should be 12 point Times New
- Long URL's can be broken with a space
- The title Works
Cited should not not emboldened, underlined,
- Your header
should appear in the upper-right-hand corner of the page
*Make sure you understand the difference between a Works
Cited page and a bibliography. A Works Cited page contains
only those works you actually used in your essay. A
bibliography, on the other hand, contains a long list of works
you read or consulted while writring about this topic, but
not all which you necessarily used. In MLA Style, you should
create a Works Cited page, not a bibliography.
with Works Cited (.doc)