Hill House and Between Courts

Hill House was one of the early additions to the university after the additions to the Palace were completed. It was built in 1953 as a hostel and renovated in 1959 to become the library. It was remodeled in 1985 to house the Student Center, Alumni Affairs, and Classrooms. The space in front of the building contains a basketball and tennis courts and a tiled sitting area between the courts.

Last Name First Name Article
El Gabry Lamiaa Between Courts
El Kassas Sherif Hill House: The computer center and the IBM Baby